03 November, 2006

Jon Carry & Trip

In case you haven't been watching the news recently, there have been some interesting comments being made by "Jon Carry". Listen to what the liberal from Mass. had to say:(Hat tip SFC B)


So apparently all soldiers are dumb huh? Some soldiers from my home state happened to think this was pretty funny so they decided to make a little sign that you may have seen on the news:


Click on the picture to enlarge


I found this pretty dang funny - and then even funnier when I figured out it was soldiers that I have served with. Who knows if they'll be in trouble or not. I hope not, but I suppose they could be. Anyway, but you've probably noticed many other bloggers commenting on this. My opinion? It's brilliant


I wasn't that pissed off about Jon Carry's comment, I knew he was showing his true colors again and pretty much laughed it off. What does piss me off, however, is his "apology".

As a combat veteran, I want to make it clear to anyone in uniform and to their loved ones: my poorly stated joke at a rally was not about, and never intended to refer to any troop. I sincerely regret that my words were misinterpreted to wrongly imply anything negative about those in uniform, and I personally apologize to any service member, family member, or American who was offended.


It is clear the Republican Party would rather talk about anything but their failed security policy. I don’t want my verbal slip to be a diversion from the real issues. I will continue to fight for a change of course to provide real security for our country, and a winning strategy for our troops.


"Misinterpreted"? I'm sorry Jon Carry, yor werds wer preittie cleer kut! Maybee bekuse I'am knot edukated eye missinterprettedd whut u saided.


Whoops! I accidentally had SFC B's and Station Commando's "Jon Carry Spell Checker" activated.

So now it's pretty clear cut about how the democrats think of us soldiers.... and they wonder why we vote GOP.

This next week will be low on the posting as I will be in Hawaii for work. Rough duty I know, but hopefully I'll have some pictures for you all! Aloha!

**UPDATE** Watch this video (video on right top of page) from WCCO in Minnesota. It confirms that Jon Carry actually CANCELED a planned trip to Minnesota because of the picture! I really like Gov Pawlenty's quote from the video.....

3 comments:

SC said...

Uuuuuhhh (drooling on myself), ddduuuhhh (falling down), dddooohhh, (stepped in doodoo), Il go dropp owt of cowledge now.

Anonymous said...

JOKE, I don't think so. Those speeches are read over many times by supposedly intellegent writers and the individual himself before they are read to the public. Every word was from the heart and I hope he suffers for a long time for this one. He, kennedy and many of the other libs are pretty much a waist of skin, unfortunately we have skin waisters on the consevative side as well. I would never stoop so low that I would vote for a lib, however. I just found your site and I think I am going to like it. I spent many years enlisting Soldiers into the MN ARNG. Many of which are in Iraq right now, and I am darn proud of them. Good luck with your Mission.

"Ole Sarge"

Anonymous said...

Hey, "Ole Sarge", I hope you purposely misspelled words in your post. Otherwise, you kind of make Kerry's point for him. No offense to anyone but uh, you may want to run spell check before you post, especially when it is a matter of this nature.
"...waste of skin..."
"...skin wasters..."
"..conservative..."

Carry on soldier!

-roflcoptor