10 April, 2009

The Final Days

This is my last weekend at home before the deployment. I'm kind of having a lot of mixed feelings about a lot of things. On one hand I feel like I should be spending time with my family. On the other hand I feel like I should be just doing whatever I want. Its kind of weird.

I can say that I'm getting pretty excited to deploy. For the last 2 months I've been eating pretty much whatever I want and havn't touched the gym... the cost to that? About 20 pounds!!!!! I am DISCUSTINGLY fat right now. I can't wait to deploy, start wearing that body armor that I'm going to hate so much, and start working out! I want to look like a completely different person when I get home!

Thats it for now... I'll be back on here in a couple of days when I actually MOB next week.

Guardsman

2 comments:

IttyBitty said...

You are NOT fat TJ!!! geez. and don't change too much. I'll feel stupid if I don't recognize you when we're both home. haha. Wish I could stuff you in my suitcase to Hawaii with me instead of you goning to MOB!

SSG Guardsman said...

I kinda have to go to MOB, gotta get my guys (and gals) trained up!