18 July, 2006

Welcome to My Blog

Well, this is my first actual post of my blog. So, I guess I should welcome you to my blog. I'm kind of new to this blog thing so you'll probably see many changes coming soon. I'll start off my blog with a little about me:

I'm just your average guy serving this greatest of nations in the Army National Guard. I started my military career as a 31C (now 25C) Single Channel Radio Operator/Maintainer in an Air Defence Artillery unit. After a while I cross trained as a 14M (Stinger Missile Operator) and enjoyed my time there. I have been many places due to the Army National Guard, unfortunetally none of them has been to a combat zone in Iraq or Afghanistan. Currently I'm a 79T Recruiting & Retention NCO in northern Minnesota. That's me in a nutshell I guess....

This blog will be about many things. It'll surely be my daily banterings about how much I love, and hate, my job. It will also be my rants and raves about all things, political things being at the top of my list. That's it for now.....

0 comments: