19 September, 2006

For Your Viewing Pleasure

sgWell ladies and gentlemen, a huge part of what I've been working on is FINALLY finished. I suppose I should give you an idea of what you're about to view....... Well, you've all heard the song American Soldier by Toby Keith and I hope you have all heard the inspiring speech from LTC R. White. I've taken the two and combined them with clips from Iraq and Afghanistan.

Without further adieu:


There is one part of the video that I was actually present for - can you tell me which part it was?

Share as you'd like via traffic only. Please do not link to this video as I pay for my bandwidth. I will post to Military.com and other sites soon enough.



-Guardsman

UPDATE: I noticed an error in the compiling of the video - will have it fixed soon.

UPDATE: 9/22 - Video fixed. Video uploaded to YouTube. Watch for a higher quality version uploaded to Google Video soon. Video submitted to Military.com "Shock & Awe". If you have other suggestions of places to submit the video please email or say so in comments.

UPDATE: 9/22 - Video uploaded to Google Video

3 comments:

SC said...

Man, you did great with that one! My guess is the funeral shot.

SSG Guardsman said...

SC,
Thankfully it wasn't the funeral shot. I've been lucky enough to not have any personal friends or soldiers from current or former units of mine make the ultimate sacrifice.

I'll give you a hint - really big that makes a big boom

Hearland & Becky,
Thanks!

-Guardsman

Dayngr said...

Awesome of course! Stop by my support site - eMailOurMilitary.com

Thanks for all you do for us!