08 January, 2007

Chuging Along

Well, I am just chugging along at work for now - nothing too exciting to report except MEPS has screwed me a few times and I'm STILL behind mission - but that's a long story that I don't have time for.

I'm still working on the change-over from old blogger to new blogger - there's still lots of work to do but I have a lot of "tinkering" to do since I don't know how all the custom code I had before will play with new blogger - and some of the stuff I want to add. At least it looks slightly back to normal......

4 comments:

Guardsman said...

Testing new comment hack

yankeemom said...

Looking good ~ I tried to redo my blog myself. Not a good thing! Thank goodness for people who do know about this stuff (that would be Greg for my blog ~ he made me promise not to go to certain pages in my template...)
Hope the numbers keep up and that you get ahead of mission!

the abbott family home said...

hi!
just wanted to say thanks for all the help you gave us in the beginning of DH's waiver process. he got his waiver and was sworn in Thursday. he leaves 2/1 for BCT. the info you gave us really helped us get things moving in the right direction. you are a great recruiter. it's obvious that you really believe in and care about what you do. good luck with making your mission!
stephanie

SFC B said...

MEPS will rue the day they messed with me. RUE IT!