08 April, 2007

The Muse is Broken

I am still alive and kicking - my muse has been very broken for a while now....

Not much new to report - except I have about a month before my terminal leave starts!!!! I'm pretty excited about that. I was also invited to the 2007 Army National Guard Strength Maintenance Conference so I'll be going to St. Louis in May - I wonder if SGT Lori is going????

The picture included in this post is of what I was treated to last week. The week before was 70deg and sunny. It melted all the snow from the last several months. Spring was in the air and everyone was excited. Apparently Old Man Winter has a sick sense of humor! We went from NO snow on the ground..... to 10 INCHES!!!! Apparently Old Man Winter got the last laugh

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

SC said...

There's a lot of that going around... broken muses and snow.

Politics of a Patriot said...

St Louis is not anything special (in my humble opinion) so don't get overly excited. Though I hear East St. Louis can be quite exciting. j/k don't go to E StL